Today, a walk to forget. I'd rather open up this casket, and jump inside Circa Survive
ELAINEEE IM BACKBACKBACK(: a few days ago actually(: sorry I was too lazy to blog.. or go online.. so anyway Koreas fun, but the tour guide talked a lot! she probably has the entire history of korea in her head. she can be quite funny so that made up for the boredom in a way(: oh I almost fainted in korea because of ginsengchicken..d: but I wont faint every now and then mark.. but other than falling sick everything else was ookay since I went with my mom only(: i'll answer elainechia now haha
this the season to be jolly! says: WAS KOREA NICE - haha yupp, Kinda! this the season to be jolly! says: DYOU GO SKIING - yup! its fun but its tiring after you keep climbing the slope-.- haha this the season to be jolly! says: I HEARD IT WAS REALLY COLD - I almost died :D this the season to be jolly! says: DYOU SEE SNOW - t wasnt snowing but I saw snowwww this the season to be jolly! says: DYOU GO JI ZHOU DAO? oh jeju island? nopeee this the season to be jolly! says: U WENT NAN DAE MUN RIGH - Haha wheres that! this the season to be jolly! says: IS THERE HELLO KITTY SHOPS AND ALL THT? - ahhaha didnt see a lot.. or I would ve bought for you d; this the season to be jolly! says: DYOU GO TO THE KOREAN DRAMA PLACES? - yup dachangjin and wintersonata-.- my mom was v happy-.- ahaha this the season to be jolly! says: DYOU SEE STARS? - yea when i was about to faint. hahaha. this the season to be jolly! says: AS IN ARTISTES? - nooo):, heh.
oh & I thought BoA s from Japan because I couldnt find much BoA stuff and the store ladies went "BoA?!?!O.O =O -.-" hahaha. korean music.. heh. I was watching their channel[v] and I like this band but i forgot their name when I came back -.- i think its loveholic? so Im still staying with english ones because I cant visualise myself listening to Indian songs so someone can buy me Coheedandcambria's for xmas thanksthanks HAHA. In fact everyone can buy me cds for xmas cos I'll love you til death do us part if you do hahaha. yay I'll write a list soon :D I dont mind jt too so thats two! mylove has been on repeat for an hour and still on,(:
Im having 1234 trainings so I wont be blogging very often.. anyone done with holiday work? :/
ken: is watashiwa aishiteiiru I love me? or is I love me watashiwa aishiteiiru me? HAHA. fr3ako: ha how does the tagboard move.. :) : I love my dog too heh. uh am I supposed to say sth? Kitchung: hhaa I think dead! is the nicest Cleon: ....... dot.